Thursday 27 October 2011

A Cure for the Common Cold

I've had a mildly annoying cold for a few days.  My nose is drippy, my throat like sand paper and I'm perhaps a little achy too.
 
My wife and work colleagues tell me I'm grumpy, slow-witted and generally a bit of a grump.  Of course, some would say I'm like this for much of the time, but with fewer snotty hanky discards.
 
As for training well its been business as usual although at a slightly lower pace than planned.  I know many people tend to avoid training once the nose starts to run although I find getting on the bike noticeably improves the mood.
 
Of course, this might have helped too.  Man Flu, I spotted it in Tesco this morning when looking for some night nurse.  Very apt. Tasted nice too - not that my taste buds are up to much at the moment.
Above: ManFlu Shots
 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back blogging. All the best and hope to drop in from time to time

    ReplyDelete