Friday 20 April 2012

Wiggle Ups & Downs Sportive Preview - April 29th '12

Having seemingly recovered well enough from my recent bout of mystery illness its high time I got to thinking about my second organised Sportive of the year.

The less said about my first outing of the year the better where I failed to finish the Kentish Killer due in the entirety to missing a number of direction signs along the way.

Hopefully this time things will be different as the event, the Ups & Downs is organised by Wiggle, the online retailer who know a thing or two about good organisation and by the looks of things these chaps also know a good and clear direction sign when they see one......
Above: Now that should be hard to miss....
In truth, I'm really looking forward to this ride in and around the Surrey Hills and North Downs. The profile looks reasonably challenging and the scenery should take the mind off the pain in the lungs and legs.
Above: Ups & Downs 160km profile
 Fingers crossed for good weather.  Naturally I'll post a follow up report in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment