Sunday 11 September 2011

And so it begins....

Firstly a warm welcome to this my little attempt at keeping a record of everything and anything to do with my attempt to ride the 2012 edition of the La Marmotte Cyclosportive.

The keen eyed amongst you will perhaps notice I've been here (or here about) before. In 2010 I kept a similar journal, which some people were kind enough to read every so often, on my preparation in riding that years Etape.

Sadly that ride wasn't meant to be. Illness and a wise MD who withdrew my medical certificate accreditation the week before the ride meant I was unable to compete the event.

But of course that's all along time in the past. So anyway, I'll pop back here as often as I'm able. As before I'll keep things brief and will try not to post too many times on FTP's and wattages and such like.

That said, I may indulge myself once in a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment