Sunday 27 November 2011

Retul bike fit - 6 days on

Earlier this week I underwent, which makes it sound somewhat of a medical procedure,  a Retul bike fit to help iron out and fix a few problems in my knees and lower back.

Well I'm happy to report that after 6 days in the saddle I'm still glad I spent the cash.  My new position on the bike feels more stable and secure with a noticeable decline in movement across the hips during the pedal stroke.  While it's perhaps to soon to assess relative increases or otherwise in efficiency (i.e. HR and Watts at a given speed) I'm confident I'll be able to demonstrate this in the positive within a month or so.

All in all, a fine week.
-------------------
Weekly Totals:
- Time in saddle: 7h 47mins
- Distance covered: 266.4 km (roller or turbo)
- TSS: 366

No comments:

Post a Comment