Friday 6 January 2012

A Fresh Bidon Every Time...

It's almost time to put away the steriliser..... or is it?

With our little person about to celebrate his first birthday in a few days, Mrs T has informed me to get ready to man up so to speak and to find the step ladder from the shed.  I'm told it's time to hide the steriliser in the loft with the rest of our junk.

I understand after the first birthday, it's no longer imperative to formally sterilise a young person's feeding bottle for each sitting.  I suppose there's some logic to this.  After all, I doubt very many if any adult, bar those compulsively obsessed with cleanliness perhaps, would do something similar with each and everyone of their water tumblers?  

However, I've delayed the no doubt inevitable trip up into the cold and spider infested attic having discovered a secondary use case for said steriliser.  

Bidon cleaning.

Mouldy bottle innards be gone! Works like a charm.

A secondary use case for our redundant steriliser

No comments:

Post a Comment