Monday 2 January 2012

A very happy New Year!

Here's hoping everyone had a cracking New Year eve?

Mine was the usual sort of thing that anyone with an almost 1 year old can get up to - i.e. we stayed in with the TV watched Jools Holland's Hootenanny before topping this off with fireworks along the Thames.  Both were quite honestly riveting viewing....

We were, as in me Mrs T & Master T, back in Guernsey which made a nice little change although the weather was quite dour.  I took the bike across to the island with the best intentions although I only managed a solitary ride of a little over an hour and a half - which is about the same time it takes to pack the damn thing away.

Evoc vs T-Rex

But anyway. Now I'm back in the UK with the bike unpacked and for some reason here with me in our front room.  It's high time I went for a little leg spinner.

2012 training starts in ernest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment