Monday 5 March 2012

4 Months and Counting

A quick look and glance over my shoulder to the calendar that's hanging on the wall in my kitchen shows that we are 4 months or so away from the big day.

So far, I'm happy with how things are going.  Touch wood I've been fairly healthy since the New Year and I've been able to keep a steady progression going with my training which has been easier than I thought.

To fit around work and family I've been trying to do my mid week sessions early (as in 5am early) which has meant a little change in the daily routine.  When this hasn't worked I've sometimes taken the bike and rollers to work and have ridden in the car park during my lunch break - I'm gaining somewhat of a reputation for this.......

Anyway.  I'm choosing to be up at 5am so I had better get my head down....

No comments:

Post a Comment