Wednesday 28 March 2012

After Work Rides

With last weekend seeing the clocks here in the UK move forward an hour I like many other people are now able to enjoy a longer ride once clocked off from the office.

Couple this with fantastic wall to wall sun and a nice balmy 22 degree ambient air temp I set off this evening close to 5pm (ish) and was able to get a steady 60 kms or so under my belt before arriving back home. 

Being honest, my confidence at the moment for the first weekend in July is on the up and up.  With only 14 more Saturdays to go I really think I'm in with a good chance of getting the Gold Standard that's been at the forefront of this little adventure over the past few months.

Hopefully this good weather will continue into the weekend where I'm hoping to get a long long ride in on the Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment