Wednesday 21 March 2012

March '12 - Guernsey Holiday - Day 4

One of the odd things about any of the holidays I take is my ability to fall ill with a cold or a cough on the third or fourth day. Guaranteed. Always.

This trip is no exception and somewhat unusually for myself I've decided to stay away from the bike for a day or two to see if I can shake this little bug before the weekend. In many ways I'm looking forward to a little time out of the saddle so I can spend it with Mrs and Master T.

Whether or not my little boy or other half are looking forward to hanging around a chap with a dose of man flu is of course another matter entirely.

Above: A view from The Beach House at Pembroke Bay
Onwards to coffee and cake before checking out the Val des Terres - the closest thing the Island has to Alpe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment