Sunday 25 March 2012

How Much Weight Gain?

BBQ anyone?

Well that certainly seems like a good idea given the clear blue skies and the 20 degree temperature in my back garden.  That said, it seems a fair few other people have had a similar idea as my local Tesco had already sold out of charcoal by 10 am this morning.

Thwarted.....

Holiday weight gain

Somehow I've managed to pile on a good 2kg over thr course of a single week?  Man, is that even possible or are my scales on the blink?  Perhaps Mrs T messed around with them while I wasn't looking to help a touch of "motivation" to the weeks a ahead.

Alas no.  She hasn't.  The simple truth is really quite simple.  I ate and drank a little too well while I was on holiday.... far too many mouthfuls of this type of stuff:


Damn it!!

2 kg's cant be that hard to get rid of this coming week, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment