Monday 19 March 2012

March '12 - Guernsey Holiday - Day 2

This morning broke to a blue sky with just a smattering of clouds and a very balmy temperature for this time of year with the mercury nudging towards 14 degrees by the mid morning.

After tea toast and a massive croissant I once again headed out onto the Guernsey roads on my Dad's old and trusty Marin.  Today's ride wasn't in the plan - I should really be resting after yesterday's long ride although with the weather the way it is, not doing so would be almost criminal.

In keeping with the leisurely approach for this morning ride I decided to take a few pics while I was out of the views from parts of the Island.  

I'm sure you will agree, the place is looking rather fabulous.

Above: Bordeaux Harbour
Above: View of Castle Cornet near The Bathing Pools
Above: Pave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment